Spotlight 7 Exit Test
(Modules 1-10) + ОТВЕТЫ
Spotlight 7 Exit Test (Modules 1-10) + KEY to test (Английский язык 7 класс: Спотлайт Итоговый контрольный тест. Задания и Ответы) — цитаты выходного теста с ответами из сборника контрольных заданий УМК по английскому языку серии «Английский в фокусе» для учащихся 7 класса. Авторы: Ю.Е. Ваулина и др./ М.: Просвещение. Цитаты использованы в учебных целях.
Часть 1. Только ОТВЕТЫ
А). 1–В 2–А 3–В 4–А 5–С 6–В 7–А 8–В 9–С 10–А 11–В 12–А 13–А 14–В 15–А 16–С 17–С 18–А 19–А 20–С 21–А 22–В 23–С 24–А 25–А.
В). 26–а 27–а 28–b 29–а 30–b.
С). 31–T 32–T 33–F 34–T 35–T 36–F 37–T 38–T 39–F 40–F.
E). 41–Catholic priests 42–University College (Dublin) 43–Dublin 44–1902 45–teacher, journalist.
Часть 2. Задания и Ответы
Vocabulary & Grammar
A). Choose the correct item.
- She ……… the house at 7 this morning.
A) is leaving. B) left. C) leaves.
- He can’t drive if he doesn’t have a driving ………
A) licence. B) park. C) ride.
- I ……… there before. It’s a very nice museum.
A) ’ve gone. B) ’ve been. C) be.
- ……… from Canada!
A) Greetings. B) Regards. C) Remarks.
- When we got to the campsite we put …….. our tents.
A) on. B) into. C) up.
- This film is quite ……..
A) bored. B) boring. C) bore.
- Look at that boy! He …….. fall off his bike.
A) is going to. B) will. C) is.
- Bob is very …….. . He is an excellent teacher.
A) curious. B) patient. C) athletic.
- I …….. at my mum’s shop next week.
A) work. B) worked. C) am working.
- You ……… take photos in the museum. It’s not allowed!
A) mustn’t. B) must. C) should.
- Brian took the video game ……. to the shop because it wasn’t working.
A) off. B) back. C) away.
- The boy ……. father is a dentist is my friend.
A) whose. B) which. C) who.
- I can do it ……, thank you.
A) myself. B) herself. C) yourself.
- Let me ……. your wrist with this bandage.
A) sprain. B) wrap. C) break.
- I ……. a new digital camera. I’m sure we’ll take nice pictures with it.
A) have bought. B) have been buying. C) haven’t bought.
- The government is trying a variety of things to ……… pollution.
A) burn. B) emit. C) reduce.
- I saw a …….. that was very funny.
A) thriller. B) romance. C) comedy.
- If we continue to pollute the environment, many endangered species ……… extinct.
A) will become. B) become. C) are becoming.
- We should take the children ……. for a walk. It’s a lovely day!
A) out. B) away. C) off.
- I went to Berlin two years …… .
A) since. B) before. C) ago.
- We can …… a birthday party. It’ll be fun!
A) throw. B) practise. C) move.
- If you’re tired, you should ……. some rest.
A) put. B) get. C) take.
- You haven’t finished the milk, …… ?
A) did you? B) haven’t you. C) have you?
- Mike is ……. Pete. They will both do well in the exam.
A) as clever as. B) cleverer than. C) most clever.
- I ……. my ankle and it really hurts.
A) ’ve twisted. B) ’m twisting. C) ’ve been twisting.
В). Choose the correct response.
- This film is great, isn’t it?
a) Yes, I agree. b) I like the idea.
- Do you like using the Internet?
a) I love it. b) I agree.
- What is she like?
a) She has blonde hair. b) She’s kind and friendly.
- Thanks for inviting me.
a) I’m glad you enjoyed it. b) Not a lot really.
- Can we watch the news?
a) I’ve got some good news. b) Oh, no. Not that!
C). Read the story about two friends and their camping trip and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
The Trip of Lifetime
This summer holiday, my friend Irvin and I wanted to do something different. Instead of wasting our time staying at home watching TV and playing computer games as usual, we decided to go camping.
After getting permission from our parents, we began planning our trip. We made a list of all the food and supplies we would need and spent an entire afternoon searching for the best place to buy our camping equipment. In the end, our tent, stove and sleeping bags cost a lot of money, but it was worth it.
When the day finally arrived, my Uncle Bob was kind enough to drive us to the campsite after he got off work. We knew it would take us a couple of hours to get there and Irvin and I grew more and more excited as we got closer to where we were going. It was dark by the time we arrived, but we didn’t care. We waved happily at Uncle Bob as he drove away. Then, after a bit of trouble and a lot of laughter, Irvin and I set up the tent and lit the cooking stove. As we sat having our first meal at the camp – tinned spaghetti – we both agreed it was the best food we had ever eaten. A short time later, warm and comfortable in our sleeping bags, we quickly fell asleep and dreamed about what our great adventure would bring.
- The boys normally spent their summers inside. ……. T (true)
- They asked their mothers and fathers to let them go camping. ……. T (true)
- Their parents helped them plan what to buy. ……. F (false)
- It took the boys a long time to find the supplies they needed. …….. T (true)
- Their camping equipment was expensive. …….. T (true)
- Irvin’s uncle took them to the campsite. ……. F (false)
- The boys had left home in the evening. ……. T (true)
- The boys had some problems getting their campsite ready. ……. T (true)
- They had fresh food for their supper. ……. F (false)
- The boys stayed awake late into the night. …….. F (false).
D). Write a story about a trip you recently went on (about 80 words). Use the story in Ex. C to help you.
Last summer two of my cousins, David and Linda, invited me to go sailing. They are older than me and very good sailors, so my parents said I could go. We planned to sail two hundred miles along the coast and then come back, so we would be away for a month. I was looking forward to the trip very much. Unfortunately the weather was so bad that for a whole week we were unable to leave harbor. In the end, we decided to go home so i still do not know what it is like to sail the seas!
E). Listen to a text. As you listen, answer the questions.
- Who was Joyce taught by? … Catholic priests.
- Where did he go after finishing secondary school? … University College (Dublin).
- Where do two of his novels take place? … Dublin.
- When did Joyce first travel abroad? … 1902.
- What jobs did Joyce do? … teacher, journalist.
Вы смотрели: Spotlight 7 Exit Test (Modules 1-10) + KEY to test (Английский язык 7 класс: Спотлайт Итоговый контрольный тест. Задания + Ответы) — цитаты выходного теста с ответами из сборника контрольных заданий УМК по английскому языку серии «Английский в фокусе» для учащихся 7 класса. Авторы: Ю.Е. Ваулина и др./ М.: Просвещение. Цитаты использованы в учебных целях.
Вернуться на страницу «Spotlight 7 test book» (Оглавление)
Перейти на страницу «Английский язык 7 класс».