Spotlight 7 Test 6B
(Module 6) ОТВЕТЫ
Spotlight 7 Test 6B (Module 6) + KEY to test (Английский язык 7 класс: Спотлайт Тесты + Ответы) — цитаты Теста № 6 B с ответами из сборника контрольных заданий УМК по английскому языку серии «Английский в фокусе» для учащихся 7 класса. Авторы: Ю.Е. Ваулина, Дж. Дули, О.Е. Подоляко, В. Эванс / М.: Просвещение. Цитаты использованы в учебных целях.
Часть 1. Только ОТВЕТЫ
А). 1–С 2–F 3–D 4–В 5–А.
В). 6–see 7–explore 8–fly 9–shake hands 10–eat 11–go.
С). 12–logical 13–true 14–irresponsible 15–Greetings.
D). 16–out 17–back 18–across 19–round.
E). 20–just 21–yet 22–already 23–before 24–never.
F). 25–gone 26–been 27–been 28–been 29–gone.
G). 30 – Have you ever explored a haunted mansion?
31 – I have never flown in a helicopter.
32 – They have never ridden a horse.
33 – My teacher has never been to Paris.
34 – Has she ever visited the Louvre museum?
35 – Has your best friend been to Poland?
H). 36–E 37–F 38–G 39–В 40–С 41–A.
I). 42–В 43–А 44–А 45–А 46–С 47–В.
J). 48–А 49–D 50–Е 51–В 52–F.
Часть 2. Задания и Ответы
A). Match the words in Column A to the words in Column B.
1. rocket …. C. journey
2. water …. F. ride
3. driving …. D. licence
4. fun …. В. fair
5. trapeze …. A. artists
В). Fill in the correct word.
Disneyland California is the perfect choice for a fun day out. You can e.g. ride on the big wheel, 6) …..• see…… clowns performing tricks, 7) …..• explore…… a haunted mansion, 8) …..• fly…… in a pirate ship and 9) …..• shake hands……. with cartoon characters. And, of course, 10) ….• eat……. candy floss and 11) …..• go…… souvenir shopping.
C). Underline the correct word.
12. What you wrote in your essay was clear and logical/illogical. That’s why you got an ‘A’.
13. The film is based on a true/real story.
14. It was totally responsible/irresponsible of you to leave your house unlocked for two days.
15. Greetings/Remarks from Turkey!
D). Complete the sentences using back, round, across or out.
16. This issue of Fame Magazine came ….out…….. last week.
17. She came …..back…… to the park when we called her.
18. Martha came ……across…… some pictures from her childhood.
19. Jason came ….round….. to see if I was feeling better.
E). Fill in the correct word.
20. I’ve …..• just…… had dinner so I can’t eat any more.
21. Have you finished your essay? No, not ….• yet… .
22. I am not going on holiday until August but I have ….• already…… bought a swimsuit.
23. I love reading Treasure Island although I’ve read it many times …..• before…… .
24. You should …..• never…… be late for work.
F). Complete the sentences with gone or been.
25. Dad has ….gone….. to the office. He’ll be back later this afternoon.
26. My brother has …..been…… to Italy twice.
27. They have never ….been….. to Australia before.
28. Mr Brown looks exhausted. He has …..been…… to the post office and back three times today.
29. Tina and Fay have ….gone….. to Kent for the day.
G). Put the words in the correct order to make sentences. Make any necessary changes.
30. haunted/you/a/explore/have/ever/mansion? – Have you ever explored a haunted mansion?
31. helicopter/fly/never/have/l/a/in. – I have never flown in a helicopter.
32. never/а horse/have/they/ride. – They have never ridden a horse.
33. Paris/never/has/teacher/be/my/to. – My teacher has never been to Paris.
34. ever/the Louvre museum/visit/she/has? – Has she ever visited the Louvre museum?
35. Poland/friend/has/your/be/to/best? – Has your best friend been to Poland?
H). Choose the correct response.
- Do you fancy going bungee jumping with me? – E) Maybe another time, when I’m less scared.
37. Do you fancy going to the theatre tonight? – F) I’m afraid I can’t. I have lots of homework to do for tomorrow.
38. How about designing a web page together? – G) That sounds great. The whole world would see our work.
39. How about going on a picnic on Sunday? – В) Great idea! I’ll prepare the sandwiches.
40. Would you like to go to the beach? – C) That would be lovely. It’s so hot today.
41. Let’s go to Scotland this summer! – A) I’d love to but the plane tickets are too expensive.
I). Read the letter and choose A, В or C to complete the gaps.
Greetings from Barcelona! I am here with my parents and am having a e.g. whale of a time. We have been here since Sunday and have already seen and done so much.
On Monday, we went to see The Medrano Circus. I was so 42) ………… as I had never been to the circus before. It was a perfect evening full of amazing 43) ……….. . Most of all, I enjoyed 44) ………. the trapeze artists flying high up in the air. I have never seen anything like it! It was a hair–45) ……. experience! Luckily, no one fell down! Of course, there were also clowns dressed in funny costumes too, as well as other artists. If you ever get the chance to see this famous circus, you should go – it is a(n) 46) ……… experience. And, don’t forget to try the toffee apples – they are the best!
Hope you are having a 47) ………. time too. See you soon!
- A. exciting. В. excited. C. excitement
43. A. tricks. В. landmarks. C. souvenirs
44. A. watching. В. watch. C. to watch
45. A. raising. В. hiking. C. riding
46. A. forgetful. В. forgettable. C. unforgettable
47. A. fancy. В. fun. C. funny
J). Listen to Freddy and Ally talking about the things they are going to do when in London. What activities has each person chosen to do?
48 ….. Freddy. – A. walk around city
49 ….. Sue. – D. see countryside
50 ….. Nathan. – E. see Royal Family’s home
51 ….. Bob. – В. go to museums and art galleries
52 ….. Mark. – F. spend time with a friend
Вы смотрели: Spotlight 7 Test 6B (Module 6) + KEY to test (Английский язык 7 класс: Спотлайт Тест 6 B + Ответы) — цитаты контрольного теста с ответами из сборника контрольных заданий УМК по английскому языку серии «Английский в фокусе» для учащихся 7 класса. Авторы: Ю.Е. Ваулина и др./ М.: Просвещение. Цитаты использованы в учебных целях.
Перейти на страницу «Spotlight 7 test book» (Оглавление)