Spotlight 7 Test 6A
(Module 6) ОТВЕТЫ
Spotlight 7 Test 6A (Module 6) + KEY to test (Английский язык 7 класс: Спотлайт Тесты + Ответы) — цитаты Теста № 6 A с ответами из сборника контрольных заданий УМК по английскому языку серии «Английский в фокусе» для учащихся 7 класса. Авторы: Ю.Е. Ваулина, Дж. Дули, О.Е. Подоляко, В. Эванс / М.: Просвещение. Цитаты использованы в учебных целях.
Часть 1. Только ОТВЕТЫ
А). 1–D 2–С 3–А 4–F 5–В.
В). 6–fly 7–see 8–shake hands 9–explore 10–go 11–eat.
С). 12–true 13–Greetings 14–irresponsible 15–logical.
D). 16–across 17–back 18–out 19–round.
E). 20–already 21–yet 22–never 23–just 24–before.
F). 25–been 26–gone 27–been 28–gone 29–been.
G). 30 – Has your teacher been to England?
31 – They have never ridden on a rollercoaster.
32 – My best friend has never been to Italy.
33 – Have you ever explored a haunted mansion?
34 – Has he ever visited The Great Wall of China?
35 – I have never flown in a helicopter.
H). 36–F 37–G 38–A 39–E 40–B 41–C
I). 42–А 43–С 44–А 45–С 46–А 47–В.
J). 48–А 49–D 50–Е 51–В 52–F.
Часть 2. Задания и Ответы
A). Match the words in Column A to the words in Column B.
- fun. D. fair
2. rocket. C. journey
3. driving. A. licence
4. water. F. ride
5. trapeze. В. Artists
В). Fill in the correct word.
Disneyland Paris is the perfect choice for a fun day out. You can e.g. ride on the big wheel, 6) …. • fly……. in a pirate ship, 7) …. • see……. clowns performing tricks, 8) ….. • shake hands…… with cartoon characters and 9) …… • explore……. a haunted mansion. And, of course, 10) ….. • go……. souvenir shopping and 11) ….. • eat….. candy floss.
C). Underline the correct word.
- The book is based on a true/real story.
13. Remarks/Greetings from Spain!
14. It was totally responsible/irresponsible of you to leave your little sister alone.
15 The ideas in your essay were clear and logical/illogical. That’s why you got an ‘A’.
D). Complete the sentences using back, round, across or out.
- She came …across…. a letter from an old friend.
17. They came …back… to work when we called them.
18. This issue of Prime Magazine came ….out…. two days ago.
19. Jason came …..round…… to wish me Happy Birthday.
E). Fill in the correct word.
- I am not going on holiday until August but I have ….. • already……. bought a swimsuit.
21. Have you done your homework? No, not …. • yet… .
22. You should …. • never…… be late for class.
23. I’ve ….. • just……. had lunch so I can’t go swimming now.
24. I love reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory although I’ve read it many times …• before…. .
F). Complete the sentences with gone or been.
- My sister has ….been…. to Spain twice.
26. Mike and Garry have …..gone….. to London for the day.
27. I have never ….been….. to America before.
28. Mum has …..gone….. shopping. She’ll be back this afternoon.
29. Mr Smith is tired. He has ……been….. to the airport and back twice this morning.
G). Put the words in the correct order to make sentences. Make any necessary changes.
- England/teacher/has/your/be/to? – Has your teacher been to England?
31. never/rollercoaster/have/on/they/a/ride. – They have never ridden on a rollercoaster.
32. Italy/never/has/friend/be/my/best/to. – My best friend has never been to Italy.
33. haunted/you/a/explore/have/ever/mansion? – Have you ever explored a haunted mansion?
34. ever/The Great Wall/visit/of/he/has/China? – Has he ever visited The Great Wall of China?
35. helicopter/fly/never/have/l/a/in. – I have never flown in a helicopter.
H). Choose the correct response.
- Do you fancy going to the cinema tonight? – F) I’m afraid I can’t. I have lots of homework to do for tomorrow.
37. How about going on a picnic on Sunday? – G) Great idea! I’ll prepare the sandwiches.
38. Let’s go to an adventure camp this summer! – A) I’d love to but the courses are too expensive.
39. Do you fancy going bungee jumping with me? – E) Maybe another time, when I’m less scared.
40. How about designing a web page together? – В) That sounds great. The whole world would see our work!
41. Would you like to go swimming? – C) That would be lovely. It’s so hot today.
I). Read the letter and choose A, В or C to complete the gaps.
Greetings from London! I am here with my parents and am having a e.g. whale of a time. We have been here since Thursday and have already seen and done so much.
On Friday, we went to see The Moscow State Circus. I was so 42) ………….. as I had never been to the circus before. It was a perfect evening full of amazing 43) …………. . Most of all, I enjoyed 44) …………. the trapeze artists flying high up in the air. I have never seen anything like it! It was a hair–45) …………. experience! Luckily, no one fell down! Of course, there were also clowns dressed in funny costumes too, as well as other artists. If you ever get the chance to see this famous circus, you should go – it is a(n) 46) ………… experience. And, don’t forget to try the toffee apples – they are the best!
Hope you are having a 47) ………… time too. Will tell you more about it when I see you.
- A. excited. В exciting. C. excitement.
43. A. landmarks. В souvenirs. C. tricks.
44. A. watching. В watch. C. to watch.
45. A. hiking. В riding. C. raising.
46. A. unforgettable. В forgettable. C. forgetful.
47. A. fancy. В fun. C. funny.
J). Listen to Freddy and Ally talking about the things they are going to do when in London. What activities has each person chosen to do?
48 …… Freddy. – A. walk around city
49 …… Sue. – D. see countryside
50 …… Nathan. – E. see Royal Family’s home
51 …… Bob. – В. go to museums and art galleries
52 …… Mark. – F. spend time with a friend
Вы смотрели: Spotlight 7 Test 6A (Module 6) + KEY to test (Английский язык 7 класс: Спотлайт Тест 6А + Ответы) — цитаты контрольного теста с ответами из сборника контрольных заданий УМК по английскому языку серии «Английский в фокусе» для учащихся 7 класса. Авторы: Ю.Е. Ваулина и др./ М.: Просвещение. Цитаты использованы в учебных целях.
Перейти на страницу «Spotlight 7 test book» (Оглавление)